Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Pounds California avocados, diced
- 1 ½ Cups Herbed vinaigrette
- 24 Large flour tortillas*
- 36 oz Pickled sweet peppers, cut into strips
- 4 ½ Pounds mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Pounds dried tomato (packed in oil), cut into strips
- 1 Pound red onion, thinly sliced
- arugula or baby spinach - as needed
- *Large sandwich rolls may be substituted
JUST BEFORE SERVICE
Mix avocado with vinaigrette; reserve.
Layer 1/2 cup avocado mixture, 1-1/2 ounces pickled pepper, 3 ounces Cheese, 1-1/2 ounces artichoke hearts, 1 ounce dried tomato, 1/2 ounce red onion and arugula down center of tortilla or on the bottom of the roll. For wrap, fold in sides; roll tightly. For sandwich, cover with top of roll.