Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 cups cooked black beans or 16-oz. can, drained and rinsed
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- 2 green onions (white and pale green parts), thinly sliced
- Juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon to taste
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Transfer couscous to large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature, or cover, refrigerate and serve chilled.