Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place all vegetables in Dutch oven or soup pot; add water, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove a ½ cup of liquid, add to flour along with melted margarine and stir until smooth.
- Add to chowder; bring back up to a boil and cook 3 – 4 minutes, stirring well.
- Just before serving add cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour into bowls, top with some parsley and serve with salad and bread.
- Note: you can substitute any of the vegetables for ones you prefer.