Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup water
- Onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 oz tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- dshot pepper sauce
- 16 oz garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup winter Squash, peeled & diced
- 1 1/4 cup spicy tomato juice
- 2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- Place water, Onion and garlic in a large pot.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until Onion is softened slightly, about 5 minutes. #Add tomatoes (including tomato liquid) and seasonings. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add garbanzo beans, Squash and tomato juice.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes, until Squash is tender.
- Stir in spinach and cook until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Info Edit
- 210 cals
- 7 gm protein
- gm fat
- 41 gm carbo
- 669 mg sodium
- 9 gm fiber