- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 clove garlic
- non-fat salad dressing (orig. used mayo)
- assorted veggies (chopped small): onions, peppers (red/yellow/green), carrots, etc.
- Rinse and drain the garbanzos.
- Mash them up with a potato masher (or a food processor on chop) the idea is to leave some chunks.
- Mix in the garlic (chopped — I use pre-chopped kind) and veggies.
- Then add enough dressing to make it moist.
- Be careful if you use peppers not to make it too "wet", because they will release more liquid into the mixture overnight.