- Rinse and drain the garbanzos.
- Mash them up with a potato masher (or a food processor on chop) the idea is to leave some chunks.
- Mix in the garlic (chopped — I use pre-chopped kind) and veggies.
- Then add enough dressing to make it moist.
- Be careful if you use peppers not to make it too "wet", because they will release more liquid into the mixture overnight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.