Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 5 x 3-inch (8 cm) pieces of cinnamon stick
- ½ cup (125 ml) cardamom seeds
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole cloves
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole cumin seed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) whole coriander seeds
- ½ cup (125 ml) whole black peppercorns
- Combine the whole spices in a heavy skillet over moderate heat and toast for a few minutes, until they are warm and aromatic.
- Allow to cool, then pulverize in an electric blender or coffee grinder (that you use exclusively for grinding spices) until it forms a fine powder.
- This recipe makes about 1½ cups (375 ml) and may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for several months without losing its flavor