Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doughnut with red bean paste
- Divide red bean paste into small balls (size as lotus seed).
- Mix plain flour and corn flour, sift.
- Whisk egg white until it becomes gruel consistency.
- Add ⅕ of the mix flour, keep stirring.
- Repeat to add mix flour, stir to form porridge.
- Dip the red bean paste ball into egg porridge one by one.
- Heat wok with oil in medium heat, deep fry the red bean paste ball.
- Drain out oil and dish up when the red bean paste ball turn golden.
- Sprinkle white sugar on the surface of doughnut, serve.