- ½ can button mushroom
- 150 g string bean
- 1 tbsp minced Chinese ham
- 30 g Tianjin preserved vegetable
- 3 stalks spring onion
- Slice the button mushrooms, parboil in hot oil for a while, dish up.
- Wash the preserved vegetable, squeeze out water, then mince.
- Trim away the end of string bean, cut in shorts stalks.
- Parboil the string beans in hot oil till wrinkle, dish up.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, add preserved vegetable, then the mushroom.
- Stir slowly, then add string beans and seasoning.
- Stir and mix well until liquid becomes dry, add spring onion.
- Dish up, dash the minced Chinese ham on, serve.