Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 – 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 – 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 6 potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 x 10-ounce cans beef broth
- water to cover
- In pressure cooker, brown ground beef until crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients and water to cover.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Serve with hot buttered bread and be on your way!.