Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced white onions
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 can pink kidney beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoes with chilies
- 2 cans diced green chilies
- 1 can black olives drained and sliced
- ½ cup green olives sliced
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
- corn chips
- sour cream for garnish
- grated cheese for garnish
- chopped green onions for garnish
- pickled jalapenos for garnish
- Brown beef and onions in large skillet then drain off excess fat and transfer to large slow cooker.
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, green chilies, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix then and cook on low for 8 hours.
- To serve place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them then top with sour cream, cheese, green onions and jalapenos.