This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced white onions
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 can pink kidney beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoes with chilies
- 2 cans diced green chilies
- 1 can black olives drained and sliced
- ½ cup green olives sliced
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix
- corn chips
- sour cream for garnish
- grated cheese for garnish
- chopped green onions for garnish
- pickled jalapenos for garnish
- Brown beef and onions in large skillet then drain off excess fat and transfer to large slow cooker.
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, green chilies, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix then and cook on low for 8 hours.
- To serve place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them then top with sour cream, cheese, green onions and jalapenos.