Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 oranges juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ cup tamarind concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Combine marinade ingredients in measuring cup and stir to combine then place tenderloin in a plastic sealable bag and pour marinade over meat and seal.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook preheat outdoor grill.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and pat dry.
- Brush olive oil onto grill and over meat for extra flavor.
- Reserve marinade.
- Grill tenderloin until cooked through about 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into serving pieces.
- While meat is grilling bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan then lower the heat and gently simmer until it is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
- Stir occasionally.
- Drizzle a small amount of marinade over each piece of meat.