This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 oranges juiced
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ cup tamarind concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Combine marinade ingredients in measuring cup and stir to combine then place tenderloin in a plastic sealable bag and pour marinade over meat and seal.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook preheat outdoor grill.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and pat dry.
- Brush olive oil onto grill and over meat for extra flavor.
- Reserve marinade.
- Grill tenderloin until cooked through about 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into serving pieces.
- While meat is grilling bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan then lower the heat and gently simmer until it is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
- Stir occasionally.
- Drizzle a small amount of marinade over each piece of meat.