- Mix the bulgur wheat in a large bowl with all the dried herbs (if you have mint, use that instead of oregano and basil; but most people don’t have mint).
- Add the two cups of boiling water, stir briefly to mix, then cover and let stand for ten minutes.
- If there’s any excess water, drain it off.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and onion and stir well.
- Add the fresh tomatoes last, sprinkling them across the top.
- Chill before serving, if possible.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.