- Prepare Chicken breasts by thinning with a meat mallet to about ¼ inch thick.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, pesto and pepper paste to form a paste. Divide paste in 4 and spread on Chicken breasts.
- Roll Chicken breasts and tie with a skewer or string.
- Brown 1 minute each side in a hot skillet with a little oil.
- Place Chicken in an oven proof dish and add the wine and Chicken bouillon.
- Season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 °F heated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting once in a while.
Serve with rice pilaf and baby carrots.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.