Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Time : 1 hour
- Serves 6
- 80 g cornstarch
- 20 g flour
- 120 g powdered sugar
- 75 g butter
- 75 g ground almonds
- 100 g chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp of rum
- ½ jar of apricot preserves
- In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch, flour, sugars, baking powder and almonds with beaten eggs, melted butter, melted chocolate in 2 – 3 spoonsful of water and the rum.
- Work the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Put into a cake pan and bake in a medium over for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the warm cake from the pan, and once cooled, glaze with the apricot preserves.