Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup kalamata or other brine-cured black olives, pitted, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1½ pounds plum tomatoes (about 8 large), chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pound fusilli, freshly cooked
- 1½ cups soy cheese (I used a combo of soy parm and soy mozzarella)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add, chopped Onion, chopped garlic and crushed red pepper and sauté until Onion begins to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste and stir until tomatoes are just warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in red wine vinegar. Add cooked Pasta, soy cheese and fresh basil and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl.