Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diabetics do not omit the Baked Beans, as these greatly lower the G.I. of the meal.
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 sausage links, brown and serve
- 1 roma tomato, halved lengthwise
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small tin sugar free baked beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the baked beans in a saucepan.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the mushrooms on medium-high heat until tender, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same skillet, place the tomatoes, bacon and sausage links.
- Cook until heated through and browned.
- Turn to cook both sides of tomato and meats.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, fry or scramble eggs in the remaining butter in a small skillet.
- Arrange all on dinner plate and eat.
Nutritional information Edit
- 592 Calories | 48g Fat | 33g Protein | 9g Carbohydrate | 2g Dietary Fiber | 7g Net Carbs