- Place the unpeeled yams in a large pot.
- Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Let boil for 15 – 30 minutes till yams are cooked through.
- Drain yams, cool somewhat then peel.
- Place into a large bowl with the butter, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a potato masher until very smooth.
- Place into a serving bowl.
- Wet your hands with water, form into a ball and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.