This is great with vanilla ice cream or chocolate Cool Whip!
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp self-rising flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅓ cup + 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 1½ qt round casserole with non- stick cooking spray.
- Sift flour and 2 tbsp + 2 tsp of the cocoa into a medium bowl; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat ¼ cup of the sugar and the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Fold into flour mixture alternately with milk; spoon into prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tbsp + 1 tsp cocoa and the remaining 2 tbsp sugar.
- Sprinkle over the mixture in the casserole.
- Carefully pour hot water over the entire mixture.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- To serve, spoon warm pudding into 6 individual serving dishes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 231 calories | 5g protein | 10g fat | 33g carbohydrates | 116mg calcium | 410mg sodium | 36mg cholesterol | 2g dietary fiber
- 2 fats | 1 bread