Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great with vanilla ice cream or chocolate Cool Whip!
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp self-rising flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅓ cup + 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 1½ qt round casserole with non- stick cooking spray.
- Sift flour and 2 tbsp + 2 tsp of the cocoa into a medium bowl; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat ¼ cup of the sugar and the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Fold into flour mixture alternately with milk; spoon into prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tbsp + 1 tsp cocoa and the remaining 2 tbsp sugar.
- Sprinkle over the mixture in the casserole.
- Carefully pour hot water over the entire mixture.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- To serve, spoon warm pudding into 6 individual serving dishes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 231 calories | 5g protein | 10g fat | 33g carbohydrates | 116mg calcium | 410mg sodium | 36mg cholesterol | 2g dietary fiber
- 2 fats | 1 bread