Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fudgy Bon Bons
- 12 oz Semisweet chocolate chips; (
- 1/4 c butter or margarine; (1/2 Sticks)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk; (n
- 2 c Pillsbury Best All Purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 c finely chopped nuts; optional
- 1 ts vanilla
- 60 milk chocolate Candy Kisses chocolate Stripped Candy Kisses
- 2 oz white baking bar; or vanilla flavored candy coating
- 1 ts shortening; or vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350'.
- In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter; cook and stir over very lowheat until chips are melted and smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. In medium bowl, combine flour, nuts, chocolate mixture and vanilla; mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around each candy kiss, covering completely. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. #Bake in preheated 350'f oven for 6 to 8 Minutes. Cookies will be soft and appear shiny but become firm as they cool. Do not over bake! Remove from cookie sheets; Cool.
- In small saucepan, combine white baking bar and shortening; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container. Makes 5 dozen cookies. Enjoy!