Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1 Packaged butter flavored crumb crust (6 ounces)
- vanilla ice cream
- Peanut butter SAUCE (recipe follows)
- 1 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly beat eggs and vanilla in small bowl; blend in Sugar and butter.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt; add to egg mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Place crust on baking sheet; pour chocolate mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- =====Peanut butter SAUCE=====
- Combine peanut butter chips, milk and whipping cream in small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat;stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm.
- About 1 cup sauce.