- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, Sugar, cocoa and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 egg and flavoring; stir in pecan halves.
- Pour over prepared crust, distributing pecan halves evenly.
- Return to oven. Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.