Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. 1 layer size chocolate cake mix
- 1 tbsp instant coffee crystals
- 2½ cups water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) regular chocolate pudding mix
- In medium size bowl.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Turn into greased and floured 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Dissolve coffee crystals in water; stir into pudding mix.
- Pour over cake mix.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.