Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep time: 15 minutes | cook 40 minutes | stand 20 minutes | total 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup soy milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1¾ cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spritz 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and ¼ cup cocoa.
- Blend in apple sauce, vanilla, and milk.
- Spoon batter into pan.
- Combine brown sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, and hot water.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour over batter in pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and cool in pan.
- You may cover with your favorite topping, or plain, but spoon chocolate sauce that has formed on the bottom, over the top of the brownie.
Nutritional information Edit
- 174 calories | saturated fat 1g | total fat 2g (8% of calories) | protein 4g (9% of calories) | carbohydrates 36g (83% of calories)