Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ⅓ cup walnut pieces
- 1 x 12.3-oz. pkg. lite silken tofu
- ½ cup prune purée
- 1¾ cups evaporated cane juice
- ⅔ cup strong-brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp kirsch
Fudge glaze Edit
- 1½ cups organic powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp kirsch
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make cake: combine pastry flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add cherries and walnuts, and mix.
- Set aside.
- Put tofu in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add prune purée, and process again.
- Add evaporated cane juice, brewed coffee and kirsch.
- Process until smooth.
- Fold tofu mixture into dry ingredients, and turn into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes in pan and invert onto rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make fudge glaze: sift powdered sugar and cocoa into a mixing bowl.
- Add orange juice, kirsch and vanilla.
- Blend with a whisk or fork, and drizzle generously over cooled cake.