Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frying spice brings out the flavor and health benefits of essential oils.
- Heat ghee in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add a few mustard seeds, when the seeds start to pop turn the heat to medium.
- Add the rest of seeds and as they pop add cumin seeds then add other seeds and spices.
- When popping slows add ginger and saute until golden brown.
- Add coriander seeds for 20 seconds and then turmeric for 10 seconds
- Now your ready for tomatoes or other vegetables for curry.