Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sift flour in mixing bowl.
- Add baking powder and salt.
- Cut shortening into flour.
- Add water to make a soft but not sticky dough.
- Knead lightly on floured board.
- Cut into rounds.
- Let rest for 30 minutes or more.
- Flatten and cut each round in 4 – 6 pieces.
- Heat frying pan.
- Add fat.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Good for breakfast.