- If using oranges peel the skin off and try to get rid of as much of the white skin as possible.
- Cut the fruit into pieces of about 1 inch cubes (if necessary).
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put the mixture in an iron pot, and put it on the fire at medium heat.
- Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- When the water turns into light caramel turn off the heat.
- Serve in small bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Let cool to room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.