Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: the new mcdougall cookbook
- 2 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 6 tbsp water, * see note
- mixed with 3 teasp. ener-g e
- 1/2 cup low-fat soy milk
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the egg replacer mixture into a blender. Add the soy milk, carrot, and orange juice. Process briefly.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; add the honey. Mix just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into fifteen nonstick muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
140 calories, 0.7 grams fat per muffin (without walnuts) from the collection of sue smith, s.smith34