Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups small green seedless grapes
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 ripe medium cantaloupe, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice or as needed
- 1 to 2 Tbs. honey (optional)
- 2 cups ripe berries, such as blueberries, raspberries and/or chopped strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
Stir in enough grape juice to achieve slightly thick dressing consistency. If mixture isn’t sweet enough, add honey to your liking. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Stir before serving.