Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup + 1 tsp flour
- ¾ tsp apple pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¾ oz instant rolled oats
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1½ oz mixed dried fruit, sliced
- ¼ cup dark raisins
- 1 tsp confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp firm packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a small mixing bowl, sift flour, apple pie spice, soda and powder together.
- Add oats, stirring to combine; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar and margarine until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sifted ingredients.
- Fold in dried fruit and raisins.
- Spray an 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out dry.
- Tranfer to wire rack and let cool.
- Dust top with confectioner's sugar.
- Cut into 8 equally sized bars.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving provides: ½ fruit; 1 fat; ¼ protein; ½ bread; 30 cal.