Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped bananas (preferably peeled and frozen in advance)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice
- 1/2 cup chilled, unflavored seltzer water or club soda
- Add yogurt, fruit and spice to a blender and blend until smooth or to desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Pour seltzer water or club soda on top of smoothie and gently stir to mix.
- Fruity Smoothie Spritz from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource