Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kraft Kitchens
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Makes: 5 servings, 1 pop each
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- ¼ cup Kool-Aid strawberry flavor sugar-sweetened soft drink mix
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 5 paper or plastic cups (5 or 6 oz)
- 5 wooden pop sticks
- Combine dry pudding mix and soft drink in medium bowl.
- Add milk.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Pour evenly into paper cups.
- Insert pop stick into center of each cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Peel off paper cups just before serving.
- Prepare as directed, using Jell-O white chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling, your favorite flavor of sugar-sweetened Kool-Aid and substituting 1 drained (11-oz) can mandarin orange segments or 1 sliced banana for the strawberries.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 160 | Total fat 0g | Saturated fat 0g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 330mg | Carbohydrate 36g | Dietary fiber 1g | Sugars 30g | Protein 4g | Vitamin A 4% DV | Vitamin C 40% DV | Calcium 10% DV | Iron 4% DV
- Save 90 calories per serving by preparing using Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and Kool-Aid Sugar Free Tropical Punch Flavor low calorie soft drink mix.