Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kraft Kitchens
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Makes: 5 servings, 1 pop each
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- ¼ cup Kool-Aid strawberry flavor sugar-sweetened soft drink mix
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 5 paper or plastic cups (5 or 6 oz)
- 5 wooden pop sticks
- Combine dry pudding mix and soft drink in medium bowl.
- Add milk.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Pour evenly into paper cups.
- Insert pop stick into center of each cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Peel off paper cups just before serving.
- Prepare as directed, using Jell-O white chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling, your favorite flavor of sugar-sweetened Kool-Aid and substituting 1 drained (11-oz) can mandarin orange segments or 1 sliced banana for the strawberries.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 160 | Total fat 0g | Saturated fat 0g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 330mg | Carbohydrate 36g | Dietary fiber 1g | Sugars 30g | Protein 4g | Vitamin A 4% DV | Vitamin C 40% DV | Calcium 10% DV | Iron 4% DV
- Save 90 calories per serving by preparing using Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and Kool-Aid Sugar Free Tropical Punch Flavor low calorie soft drink mix.