Makes 8 servings
- This recipe also can use any fruit: combine strawberries and ½ cup of the orange juice in the blender, whirl until smooth and set aside.
- Combine remaining orange juice and dry non-fat powdered milk in a bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice gradually, beating mixture until it holds soft peaks.
- Fold in pureed strawberries.
- Pour into freezer container and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer, beat well, cover closely with foil, and return to freezer.
- Defrost for 15 minutes before serving in dessert bowls.
Nutritional information Edit
Count ½ fruit and 4 fluid ounces skim milk per serving