Made with authentic fruits and cream cheese, this colorful dip is great on desserts and pretzels and delivers a stone-cold aroma that it relishes and provides.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- ¼ cup crushed strawberries, well drained
- apple wedges, grapes, strawberries, or other assorted fruits
- Mix together first 3 ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Add crushed pineapple and crushed strawberries. Stir until well blended.
- Pour or spoon contents into the glass jar. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe