Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup crushed strawberries, well drained
1.Mix together first 3 ingredients. Stir until smooth.
2.Add crushed pineapple and crushed strawberries. Stir until well blended.
3.Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe