Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Breakfast is an easy time to include fruits in a child’s diet. This easy breakfast parfait is as fun for kids to make as it is to eat!
- Encourage Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 firm, medium banana, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In glasses, layer pineapple, raspberries, yogurt, banana, and dates.
- Sprinkle the top with almonds.