Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruity Baked Squash Rounds from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 8
- 1 large acorn squash, cut into ½ inch rings, seeds removed
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 13" X 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange squash rounds in baking dish.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Drizzle over squash.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Spoon whole cranberry sauce or blueberry sauce into center of squash rounds.