- 1 12-inch prebaked thin pizza crust or 12-inch regular pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Pasta sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or jack cheese
- 1 large or 2 small thinly sliced fresh peaches
- 2 medium thinly sliced fresh plums
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni
- diced green peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pizza base with sauce.
- Sprinkle with half the Cheese.
- Top with fruit slices and pepperoni, then sprinkle with remaining Cheese and the green pepper.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into wedges.
Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from California Tree Fruit Agreement