Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14 ounces packaged bran muffin mix
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 cups mincemeat
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- pecan halves
- Grease rectangular baking pan.
- Combine muffin mix and pecans.
- Add mincemeat and condensed milk then stir until blended and spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Place pecan halves on top of bars and cool completely.