I like to serve this as a main dish for lunch and garnish the plate with tomato wedges, pickle slices and a good French or Italian bread. Chill for at least 12 hours to get best results. Enjoy!
Contributed by Joyce at World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 cup while seedless grapes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss till mixed well.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise and whipped cream and mix into salad.
- Serve with greens or plain.