- 3/4 c dried apricots
- 3/4 c dried prunes
- 6 c cold water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 sl lemon; 1/4" thick
- 3 tb quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 c Sugar
- 2 tb Raisins
- 1 tb dried currnats
- 1 tart cooking Apple; peeled
- Since the dried fruit expands .
- Add the cinammon stick lemon slices tapioca and Sugar and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat cover and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally .
- Stir in the Raisins currants and Apples slices and simmer an additional 5 minutes .
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into a serving bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Remove the cinammon stick cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve the fruit soup in compote dishes or soup bowls.