Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2½ cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup hot water
- ½ pound marshmallow cream
- ½ cup shortening, melted
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups candied fruit (pineapple and cherries)
- dipping chocolate
- In a saucepan, cook sugar, syrup and water to 265 °F on a candy thermometer.
- Add marshmallow creme and beat until almost firm.
- Add melted shortening, confectioner's sugar, candied fruit and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Shape eggs by hand and dip in dipping chocolate.
- Makes 10 eggs which will keep for 6 – 8 months.
- Note: try piping a name on the egg after the chocolate is firm.