Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup raisins, dark or golden
- 2 tbsp cocoa or carob powder
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- walnuts, ground
- Grind together dates, raisins, cocoa (or carob powder), walnuts and sunflower seeds in a food processor or meat grinder.
- Press the mixture into 24 small balls.
- Roll in the ground nuts.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutritional information Edit
two balls = carbohydrates: 10 protein: 2 fat: 6 sodium: 2 potassium: 104 cholesterol: 0
- exchange value: 1 fruit + 1 fat