Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 3
- ¾ cup fresh fruit from the farmers' market such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, peaches, or pears)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup plain or vanilla low fat yogurt
- ½ cup (4 ounces) low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Line the bottom of bowl with fresh sliced fruit.
- Sprinkle fruit with lemon juice.
- Whip together yogurt, cottage cheese, honey and vanilla.
- Cover the fruit with the yogurt mixture and refrigerate for several hours before serving.