Farmers' Market Recipes by the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 3
- ¾ cup fresh fruit from the farmers' market such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, peaches, or pears)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup plain or vanilla low fat yogurt
- ½ cup (4 ounces) low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Line the bottom of bowl with fresh sliced fruit.
- Sprinkle fruit with lemon juice.
- Whip together yogurt, cottage cheese, honey and vanilla.
- Cover the fruit with the yogurt mixture and refrigerate for several hours before serving.