Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix flour and salt.
- Cut in shortening.
- Sprinkle with water and mix until dough comes together.
- Roll into 13" circle.
- Cut into 4½" circles.
- Put over backs of small custard cups.
- Prick with a fork and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 475°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool before removing from cups.
- Toss grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mangos and banana with orange glaze.
- Fill tart shells with fruit mixture and refrigerate.
- For orange glaze, stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in orange juice and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil 1 minute.