Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ice water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¾ cup thinly sliced banana
- Combine flours and the 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle with ice water; toss till crumbly.
- Form dough into a ball.
- Press dough into a circle on waxed paper. Cover with another sheet of waxed paper.
- Roll into a 10 inch circle.
- Remove top sheet of waxed paper; invert onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Crimp pastry edge. Prick with a fork.
- Bake crust in a 400°F oven for 12–15 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Combine the 2 teaspoons sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Place crust on a serving plate.
- Arrange kiwi fruit in the center.
- Arrange bananas around kiwi and berries around bananas.
- Spoon glaze over fruit.
- Serve immediately or chill 1 hour.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 153 calories, 2 g protein, 24 g carbohydrates, 6 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 232 mg potassium