- Peel, pit, and cube fruit.
- Place fruit and sugar in a pot and cover it with water.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 30-40 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
- Mix 1 tbsp cornstarch with 1 cup cold water.
- Add to soup.
- Bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Cool, refrigerate, and serve cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.