Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 servings of fruit smoothie no bake cheesecake.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) neufchatel cheese (I used cream cheese), softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 12 oz pkg frozen mixed berries, thawed, drained
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 tbs sugar, press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cheese and ½ cup sugar in bowl until blended.
- Smash berries, stir into cheese mixture.
- Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust, cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with whole berries and a mint sprig.