Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ small honeydew melon
- 1 ripe large papaya, peeled seeded cubed
- 1 pint strawberries stemmed and hulled
- 1 can pineapple chunks drained
Jalapeno-citrus dressing Edit
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp minced fresh mint, basil or cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- Scoop seeds from melon.
- Remove fruit from rind with melon baller or cut into wedges.
- Remove rind and cut into cubes.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add fruits and dressing.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Garnish with mint.
- Dressing combine in small bowl and mix well.
Calories 127, 3% from fat, total fat.