Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- About 8 servings
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 large marshmallows, quartered
- ½ pt. whipping cream
- small bottle maraschino cherries, drained
- strawberry-flavored gelatin
- Whip cream and mix with creamed cheese and dressing.
- Fold in fruits and marshmallows.
- Put in pan about 9 x 13 inches.
- Chill or freeze.
- When thoroughly firm, pour a layer of strawberry gelatin that has been mixed according to package directions.
- Be sure gelatin is cool before pouring.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut in squares and serve on lettuce for salad or on individual plates for dessert.