Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- About 8 servings
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 large marshmallows, quartered
- ½ pt. whipping cream
- small bottle maraschino cherries, drained
- strawberry-flavored gelatin
- Whip cream and mix with creamed cheese and dressing.
- Fold in fruits and marshmallows.
- Put in pan about 9 x 13 inches.
- Chill or freeze.
- When thoroughly firm, pour a layer of strawberry gelatin that has been mixed according to package directions.
- Be sure gelatin is cool before pouring.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut in squares and serve on lettuce for salad or on individual plates for dessert.