Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup sliced peaches, apples, pears, or other fruits
- ½ cup strawberries, blueberries, or other berries
- granola or graham crackers for topping, optional
- Spoon ¼ cup yogurt into each glass.
- Add ½ cup fruit. Top with ¼ cup yogurt.
- Top with granola or crushed graham crackers, if desired. Serve cold and plain or with other desserts or fruits.