Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup sliced peaches, apples, pears, or other fruit
- ½ cup strawberries, blueberries, or other berries
- granola or graham crackers for topping (optional)
- Spoon ¼ cup yogurt into each glass.
- Add ½ cup fruit.
- Top with ¼ cup yogurt.
- Top with granola or crushed graham crackers, if desired.